Adam & Lisa Barker (Norcross)
1st & 3rd Thursdays @ 7pm
- To engage in deeper conversations beyond the short ones we have on Sunday mornings
- To have a focused prayer time
- To be so connected in life with those in our group that we would already know what to pray for, when the time to pray comes.
- To provide a time and place for those who wish to share their family, for those who need a family, and for those who feel incomplete as a family
- We will remind ourselves that this time is for everyone and anyone.
- We will challenge each other to increase our connections with others
- We will boldly invite those connections to our group
- We will rely on the Holy Spirit throughout the process
Scottie Finlayson (Chamblee)
Co-leaders - Ray & Jill Wtulich
3x per month, Thursday evenings & Sunday afternoons (more info to come)
- Sharing meals and sharing life together, investing deeply in each other’s lives
- Welcoming unchurched friends into our lives and gatherings so they can hear the gospel and experience the outworking of the gospel in Christian community in everyday life (love, grace, forgiveness, repentance, faith, etc.)
- Regularly praying together for each other, our church, and our friends who don't yet know Jesus
Zac & Jasmine Gilcrease (Duluth)
Co-leaders - Jim & Martina McCallie
1st, 3rd & 4th Thursdays @ 6:30pm
- Intentional Community (family mentality)
- Intentional Prayer
- Grounded in the Word
- We will create regular environments for the unchurched to engage with us.
- We will also provide support, encouragement, and accountability for group members and will also help equip each other as necessary.
Tyler Hoitsma (Sugarloaf)
Co-leaders - Paul & Karen Wilson
2nd & 4th Wednesdays @ 7:15pm
- Take one week for Biblical passage, another for prayer and weekend gathering for missional community
- I want diversity in age, gender, married/single, and ethnicity/race, etc
- to be the church that God has called us to be
- Once a month commit to having a social gathering that allows unchurched to be welcomed in.
Rob & Robyn Loew (Lilburn)
Co-leaders - Pierre & Monique Larose
1st & 3rd Sundays @ 1pm
- We desire to create a close community to share love, care and support for each other while constantly speaking the Gospel into each other’s lives
- We believe that mission in our community is a way of life that flows through Gospel centered families.
- Our group provides an opportunity to invite others into a Gospel focused community. We believe that our families can engage with unchurched people as we encounter them in our daily lives. We have found that our children and their activities often provide direct access to a mission field.
James & Betsy Rowell (Norcross)
Co-leader - Kevin Maner
3x per month (Saturday mornings & Sunday afternoons - check back for more details)
- We want to create an environment of honest, gentle relationships, with prayerful support of one another and prayerful mission together.
- We intend to have meals together, to enjoy our whole families together, to laugh a lot together, and to obey Jesus together.
- We want to create a welcoming environment to the unchurched people we're praying for and love them well together.
Sean & Natalie Specie (Duluth)
Co-leaders - Tyler & Sam Hammett
1st, 3rd & 4th Sundays @ 4pm
- Engage with the Lord in Prayer for each other, our church and our neighbors
- Live on mission through action within our communities
- Deepen relationships through fellowship as a body of believers in Christ
- Invite neighbors consistently to the group meetings and activities
- Find ways to serve our neighbors and communities
- Pray for God to open doors to love on those around us
Need more info before you decide? You can submit your question in the box provided below or email Paul Wilson. email@example.com